Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Sound of the Shofar!!


Ha'Shem, rebuke me not in Thine Anger,  
Neither Chasten me in Thy hot Displeasure,
Have Mercy upon me, Ha'Shem,  for I languish,

Ha'Shem,  Heal me for my bones are Affrighted.
My Nefesh also is Sore Affrighted,  and Thou,  Ha'Shem,  how much longer?
Return,  Ha'Shem,  Rescue me,  Deliver me for the sake of Thy Chesed.

For in Death there is no Remembrance of Thee, in Sheol who shall Acclaim Thee?
I am weary with my groaning,  every night make I my bed to Swim,  
I Melt away my couch with my tears.
Mine eye is dimmed by Vexation,  it Waxeth old because of all mine Adversaries.
Depart from me, all ye workers of Iniquity for Hashem hath heard the voice of my weeping.
Hashem heeds my techinnah.  Hashem receiveth my tefillah,
All mine enemies shall be Ashamed and sore Affrighted,  
They shall turn back frustrated,  Suddenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment