Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain Pearls ....




With my voice I cry aloud unto Hashem ;  I appeal to Ha'Shem loudly for Rachamim,
With my voice unto Hashem did I make my techinnah,
I pour out my complaint before Him,  I declare before Him my trouble,
When my spirit fainteth within me .....

Then Thou had da'as of my path,
In the way wherein I walk have they have hidden a Snare for me.

Look on my right, and see,   for I have no friend;  
There is nowhere I can flee,
Refuge failed me; 
No one careth for my Nefesh.

So I cry unto Thee, Hashem;  I say, Thou art my refuge and my chelek in the
Eretz Ha'Chayyim.
All I have in the land of the living,

Attend unto my Cry;  for I am brought very low;

Deliver me from my persecutors;  for they are stronger than I,
Release my Neshama from this prison,  that I may give thanks unto Thee,
And Praise Thy Shemecha.

The Tzaddikim shall gather about me for Thou wilt deal bountifully with me.

Baruch Ha'Shem!


No comments:

Post a Comment