Monday, August 29, 2011

Autumn Afternoon Amble!!


I walk the woods in reverie ~ their silence my song
Innocent possibility,  wooded world without wrong.
Doubts undoubtedly drowning my mind,
Shrouding surrender, woe wooing the wind.

Cornered submission, Desperate in time,
Direction, Concession,  A possibility to shine
Tears of quiet loneliness dredge up debris inside,
A Cacophony of Hopelessness,  A souls swirling tide.


Wisps of wisdom wake the warring din,
Watching eyes open to peer deep within,
Sheltering Shadows ... Stark reality
Loud, Lovelorn, Luminous Possibility!

Autumn leaves, Fall from trees
Crisply crunch beneath my feet.
This season's Solace stirs
My Shattered Hearts retreat.

  
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Shamayim ~ Koheleth 3.1 ~

1 comment: